A few things.
• I love knowing that you are pregnant. It will always worry me. This is not to anyone specifically and I assume that pregnancy becomes a somewhat delicate idea to anyone who has experienced any type of loss. From the couple who just texted a picture of a positive pregnancy test to the friend who called to ask me how accurate pregnancy tests are. I'm excited for you. But worry lives in me.
•The course that I'm teaching right now has made me so anxious that I find myself unable to sleep well. Or eat. My portion size is down to almost one meal per day. Which means that the anxiety diet works for me! I didn't know that adults in college programs still want something for nothing. Or that they can be such manipulative bullies to their instructors. It's a terribly realistic version of mean girls and it should be over after Thursday.
•We're planning to do IVF this year. I might blog about it and I might not. I would like all of the support and encouragement possible, but nothing overly hopeful - does that make sense?
•Hypothetically, if you are distantly related to us, please don't begin making comments about how we should have adopted your daughter's crack addicted baby six years ago. That is not even a road I would allow my thoughts to travel for so many reasons.
•I will say it. I want to move home. Home is the town I was born in and until four years ago, had lived my life. Aspects of this place annoy me and make me smile at the same time, but it is where my heart is at.
•I might start school again in the fall to work on my second master's degree. Because I want to be a librarianshipenhoodsmith, or a librarian, for short.
I think that's all for now.
*Posted from my mobile phone
1 comment:
how i love you. i wanna be a librarianshipmenhoodsmith too...pretty please. This weekend was kinda a bummer because of wanting impossibilities. Not meaning this snarkily, but you know all about that kinda thing. So if we invited you to come visit just us, would it ever happen? Okay, enough "what ifs" Except for this one, what if we plan a special A/AM time in Late June. Like put it on our calendars and wrangle all the details...
Post a Comment