There are probably lots of reasons that you don't want to be me right now. The best one, in my opinion, is that I am nuts. As in crazy. At least with the help of little white pills. Which, of course, worked, but also didn't work. Although, I don't know that for sure yet, so if someone else wants to carry around my basket of hope, that's great - just keep it the hell away from me. So I am crazy. Full psychotic and the only reason I'm blogging at all is because I'm entertaining a brief moment of sanity. Last night and the night before, this laptop would have been a goner - either from me throwing it against the wall or sobbing over it. Death be drowning or violent impact. It chose to stay behind the closed door. Because, guess what I have been doing?
I've had a week plus off of school and I've been reading a lot. Like 2000+ pages in the last eight or nine days. Or, you know, whatever all four books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, & Breaking Dawn) in the Stephanie Meyers series add up to. Plus Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. I obviously bought myself some easy reading. Which is good, because my Death & Dying class begins Sunday. I'm also taking something to do with Chinese Art. We'll see. It's my last term of taking two classes and in case I haven't mentioned it - I can't wait to graduate in December.
Anyway, thoughts can't stay in my head any better than sanity.
2 comments:
I will hold your basket. And your hand. NC is good. V busy. Miss chatting--trying to stay connected here. Russ gets here on Monday, very good. Happy thoughts and prayers. Sweet dreams--or none at all. M
Is it just me or is EVERY girl/woman in our age group reading or wanting to read the Twilight series?
Post a Comment