The little white pills are causing hot flashes and possibly insomnia, but that could be a bad reaction to the time change. I'm considering moving to one of those places where the time doesn't change. Yes, I think that is a good reason. Anyway, we're back in the battle for baby in full force with pills, lab work, and the ever pleasant doctor consultation. The doctor's office also mentioned that they only hand out little white pills three times before they get rid of you and, you know, take you out back and shoot you (or they could have said that they then refer to a specialist, whatever). I'd rather not be shot.
Therapy went well as we talked about me being a planner and a control freak and having absolutely no de-stressing method. I'm working on that. I need to live in the here and now a little more too. I mentioned to the therapy girl that I was done talking about the miscarriage because I gave that baby a year, an entire year of mourning, and no one, including myself could ask for more than that. No one ever asked me to do that, so I blame it on reading too many books and my subconscious deciding that losing a child is one prescribed year of mourning. Only I wear brightly colored too big clothing instead of black dresses (I'm thinking of wearing a black dress today though). Anyway, I feel that we need to be forward-looking, while living in the very real now, I guess.
It is so 7am, which is early for me. I was up at 5:30a because I couldn't sleep after I woke C up, so (the loving wife that I am) I made him breakfast. DARN! That was a perfect opportunity to wear an apron! Maybe I should wear a dress and an apron today. With wellies. I need a pair of wellies and more ginormous belts. Really. Need. I told you what time it was so that everyone understands that this is pouring straight from the sleeplessly addled mind. Looking forward to a fabulous weekend . . . and I need to figure out what to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment