Told you all that I taught myself to knit. This might be the beginning of a terribly wide and short scarf. Perhaps. Knitting is a little tedious and stressful for me right now, so I knit in moderation. For those that care, the yarn is varying degrees of thickness (as to hide my many mistakes and dropped stitches) and a wonderful creamy color with a shot of sparkle. Knitted on 15 bamboo needles.
This is the remaining Pumpkin-Oatmeal Cookie from two dozen Friday night. I think that I just got lucky that little E liked them. And that his mom, dad, and my husband liked them. I apologize if my camera work doesn't make it look appetizing, because it really is.
This is the wonderful reddish burnt orange leather purse I picked up while shopping with AM and little E on Saturday. My mom found out after the fact that she bought it for me for my birthday. Picture doesn't do the color justice, but the leather looks very pretty.
I very quickly made little pocket pouches for my new purse because I think my old one clashes a bit. Perhaps it doesn't. While lovely in blue, these pouches don't function quite as well as the previous one. Can't compete with Maruca, I guess.
Bad picture. A wrap shirt made out of linen scraps in great colors. Unfinished because the arm holes and arms themselves seem like they're going to sew up WAY too small and by then, it will be far too late. Any suggestions? A wordier post is probably on it's way, but I wanted to get pictures up since I went through all the effort of taking them. I had a wonderful weekend.
1 comment:
I'm wildly impressed by anyone who can knit at all. And the purse looks stunning -- though more pink than orange on my screen.
Post a Comment