This is the normal plug with black o-rings. I hate these because I've had at least three sizes where all I could find were clear, black, and PINK plugs and I am not a fan. The o-rings make the earring look bigger. These pictures are from last night and I'm at an 8 gauge.
This is the stretched out earring hole - you can almost see through it, but it doesn't look all that big. I'd also say that it's almost completely healed, yet still a little pink.
My super cool star bone spirals from Garuda. Love these and they are so comfortable - I can sleep in them, but they have to come out for shower time (so they aren't as convenient as the acrylic plugs). With the heat and moisture from the shower, healing piercings can ooze and expand - if you have an organic earring in, the healing stuff can seep into the earring and make it hard to disconnect it from the ear - big ouch. Or something like that. You shouldn't use organics for stretching anyway.
It's such a small ear.
This is the stretched out earring hole - you can almost see through it, but it doesn't look all that big. I'd also say that it's almost completely healed, yet still a little pink.
My super cool star bone spirals from Garuda. Love these and they are so comfortable - I can sleep in them, but they have to come out for shower time (so they aren't as convenient as the acrylic plugs). With the heat and moisture from the shower, healing piercings can ooze and expand - if you have an organic earring in, the healing stuff can seep into the earring and make it hard to disconnect it from the ear - big ouch. Or something like that. You shouldn't use organics for stretching anyway.
It's such a small ear.
1 comment:
bout time!
Looking pretty good though. I'm schedule to get some body modification myself this coming saturday.
So how long until they're oreo-sized?
Post a Comment