Tuesday, October 9, 2007

So Long and Short

It seems like I've been stuck at 167 posts forever. It is the number that strikes poses on my mind's catwalk (wait, hold that pose, pout those lips, NO! one-sixty-seven we aren't going for tramp here! you can eat later, shut up, hold that pose, don't look so fat, suck it in!).

As told to miss A, I don't care for short grain California rice anymore. Does that mean I'm predisposed to hate sushi?

C is cooking dinner tonight. That is what I'm telling him. I'm thinking that it's probably okay that we don't use the dining room table to eat at. It functions much better as a sewing table anyway.

That must be all because it's time to leave work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me smile--I made fresh apple oatmeal this morning--Evie even ate a little! Smushy hugs. M.

annaO said...

our dining room table is my sewing table too! although i try to put the machine away when i'm not using it. i can't yell at justin for having his guitars out when my sewing machine is taking up the table. so rather than be hypocritical i try to put it away.