It was a relaxing weekend, I guess, although there still isn't enough sleep found in one of those. Somehow, C still found 14 hours of the zzzzzz-laden stuff on Friday after a day of golfing. Me? I cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom and picked up the kitchen. Spent some time with C and some time with the tv and more time avoiding thoughts of my final project/presentation on Thursday. It was funny, C told me that I was doing a fantastic job of not stressing out and I remained silent. "Aren't you? You aren't stressing out, are you?" is what he had to say to that. I'm doing a better job probably.
When cleaning out the cabinet in the bathroom, I pushed all of the prenatal crap to the back and threw out the rest of my prenatal vitamins. That's destressing for you.
Oh, and I made a beautiful apple crisp that tastes divine + biscuits and gravy + plans for amazing crockpot dinners this week. I could go for some rice and veggies about now . . .
3 comments:
I want you to come make apple crisp and sit on my porch with me!!! I am staying home sick--mostly to catch up on life. I am hoping my teacher takes my prescription as good as a Doctor's note. I was glad to talk to you, even a little last night--I am such a discombobulated mess right now...Sorry to ramble so. Take care and BIG hugs. M.
I made an apple-raspberry crisp yesterday. It was pretty good, but probably not nearly as beautiful or divine-tasting as yours. Rice and veggies sound good to me too....
i want apple crisp! now i'm going to have to go to the store to buy the ingredients.
Post a Comment