Well, that unknown number on the phone was the dr's office. Everything looks good. My body is doing exactly what it is supposed to. Which is good. Unless.
Was I stressing out to the point that it affected my body? Is this all still my fault? Because I gave up all forms of tracking everything, I'm stuck in this place where I don't know anything, and that allows hope in, just a little. I don't like that. Hope is the gateway drug to disappointment, which leads to utter despair. But I'm being melodramatic.
A small, real part of me wishes that any one of the tests would have been slightly off. Then I could be treated for something that might have hindered this process. Instead, it all looks good and I'm fine and we have to just keep trying. How utterly boring.
Obviously, I'm saying a lot less than I could say and we'll leave it that way for now. I'll keep working on the Hawaiian Cream Pie recipe. It's a good one if anyone would like it.
3 comments:
On the upside you don't have a crippling disease before unknown to you. On the downside, there is NOTHING more frustrating than not having SOMETHING to do. Obviously I am stalking you today--hope you don't mind. Miss you (but I have already said that)
I understand wanting something to be off to find a quick way to fix it all. HUGS!
Melodrama is good for the soul. No, wait that's chicken soup. Either way everyone's entitled to melodrama.
Except for me.
Cause I'm a guy and guys only understand physcial pain!
haha, j/k.
Post a Comment