Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Temporary Breather

I knew it was just a matter of time before more friends of ours started building their families. We're all about that age that we've waited long enough to finish college and start careers, but if we want to be young parents, now is the time. In other words, if we're married, the questions about children are inevitable. Most everyone knows where I'm at and I have to say that the "out" months have been a little easier than the secretive months. We've been lucky both before and after the miscarriage that people really haven't made too many rotten or invasive comments.

Big congrats to T&K and all of their good news. I am very very excited for you guys! Especially the part about you moving near me! I also want to thank you, T, for calling and telling me your news personally before someone else could or it was broadcast to the world - that means a lot to me. Talking to you gave me time to process your news and talk to you about ours, which was all really helpful. I'm not going to say that your news didn't knock the breath out of me temporarily, but I am still very happy for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*eyes welling* I LOVE YOU! and I am so proud of you, and I have enough faith and hope to cover us both for a while longer. If you want to be a mom, you are going to be a mom. Best love and wishes for peace tonight. XOXOX. M.