Lots of things happening. Got new tires for the Jeep last night. Window fell again and was fixed again. C wanted to hump the new tires because they are tough and he's insisting that we get the Jeep a lift kit (please don't let him disguise it as a "present" of some sort!). I'm researching credit cards to find the one the has the lowest rates and most benefits. Tonight I am meeting with an admissions office representative to discuss me adding letters behind my name (yes, I would be one of those you need to address as "Dr. Anne"). And tomorrow, I have my first of two important doctor's appointments. I plan on giving them lots of blood so that they may run lots of tests. You know like for thyroid, adrenal, pituitary functions, iron, white blood cells, cholesterol, and while they're there check for anything else that shouldn't be swimming in the blood stream. I want the doc to tell me that I can tell C that I am healthy. She might do that, right? Can't think of any other accomplishments, but I'm sure there are many hiding out somewhere.
At this moment, the superheroine I want to be is Smashing Girl. My powers will be two-fold: one part never ceasing energy (so I actually look refreshed and perky all of the time and NEVER have to sleep so that I can DO IT ALL) and the ability to hit (kick, slap, punch, bite) HARD. I don't know how to correctly word that last power. The smashing part refers to what I can do, as well as how I will look. Smashing, darling.
No comments:
Post a Comment