I'm back. I was back Sunday night. I recommend Express Jet for a well-priced, polite airline. I'm much more awake today than I was yesterday. I purposely turned both of my alarms off yesterday because my brain thought it was Saturday or Sunday. The husband attributes it to different reasons, but that's because he's being skeazy. He's been really nice too, should I worry? It's not like he even had time to miss me since he was with the boys all weekend. Note: the derby cars are not done and the derby is August 11th and we leave for a week of vacation between then and now. Good luck.
I had a lovely time with AM, little E, and AM sister in NC. We ate, we laughed, we shopped, and we walked, so I really couldn't ask for more! It's the most time I've spent with AM since April. Of 2006. If that doesn't speak to something, I don't know what does. I'm really glad to be here for this part of little E's life! He's walking and exploring and very verbal (just because I don't understand what he's saying doesn't make him any less verbal). So he's a very good example to me of what a baby is. I'm going to be so shocked when the one I get (someday) turns out to be different. Big thank you to AM and sister for letting me come out and stay with you. I already have fond memories. And new Rainbows (the most excellent flip-flop ever).
There's not a lot else going on. We'll soon be gone for a week to Seattle with family and it's going to be so much fun, hopefully with a dose of relaxing thrown in. Maybe I'll post something deep and pondering a little later. Probably not.
No comments:
Post a Comment