It was a busy weekend - always here or there. Didn't get to the thrift store or the used bookstore, but I did get to spend Saturday afternoon with AM, her friend B, and little E. Great food, good company, and a pedicure; I couldn't really ask for more. C's uncle bought a couple thousand dollar trailer, so C couldn't ask for much more either. On a not-so-hot note, I felt sick for most of the weekend and I promise that I didn't eat anything to trigger that. I definitely wasn't my usual fun loving self though.
Sister B showed up last night and moved in until the last week of July at least. She's starting school today and I hope everything goes well. She gets to sleep in the orange/library/guest room and I figure some of the books will crawl into her mind while she's sleeping. Right, Anne, that wasn't creepy at all. Now that she's here, I have someone to hang out with: shop, dinner, groceries, POOL, so I am super excited. Unless she gets mad because she believes in personal space and Boris the Blue Heeler does not. I sense a conflict there.
I'm anticipating being a little bored this week (I ate an entire Twix Bar before 9am this morning because I was bored), so I'm going to start planning my birthday party for one of the last weekends in June. I'm thinking picnic/cookout and a DQ cake (even though it will make me sick). Our front porch is huge, so I need to chase the birds out of the eaves, scrub off their mess, find a porch swing/church pew/porch furniture, and I'm thinking of making paper lanterns (a great Home Depot project). Anyone want to come? I'll post a wish list on here so that you know what to get me :-) Just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment