It's list time again and I don't really feel like writing a long post. I made a private list of why/why not and it's doing a fair job of steading me at the moment. Need to get some work done, so here is my public list:
Seven things to do before I die:
1. Have a baby
2. Visit a place with a view that takes my breath away (not sure where that is)
3. Learn to take very nice pictures
4. Write a novel that isn't necessarily famous, but that changes someone
5. Spend time on a secluded beach, in the sun, nude
6. Show the people in my life that they are appreciated
7. Teach
Seven things I cannot do:
1. Write my name in the snow (and I'm okay with that)
2. Choose when or how God wants to build my family
3. Sing on key
4. Allow misogynist attitudes
5. Play concert piano
6. Rock climb (yet)
7. The splits
Seven things that attract me to my spouse:
1. His desperate adoration of me
2. The way he doesn't take anything too seriously
3. Caribbean blue-green eyes (that he thinks are hazel)
4. That he's strong and big and fearless enough to protect me
5. He can cook and do his own laundry
6. He wanted to marry me and he fought for me
7. I knew he was the type of guy that would hold my hand through what we experienced in February. I knew he was that type of guy after I'd known him for a month. I was right.
Seven things I say most often:
1. Really?
2. Yeah, I know . . .
3. When are you coming to bed?
4. I love you
5. [In my head] I want a baby
6. What's up?
7. No problem
Seven books I love:
1. Just Like That
2. The Sapphire Pendant
3. Cat's Eye
4. Sexing the Cherry
5. Harry Potters
6. Life at These Speeds
7. My Friend Leonard
Seven movies I watch over and over again:
1. Ten Things I Hate About You
2. Bride and Prejudice
3. Boondock Saints
4. Snatch
5. Life as a House
6. C's brother J's Demo Derby film [Hot Wrench?]
7. Super Troopers
Seven bits about me that I never expected:
1. Married at 21
2. A high school cheerleader
3. I live better with boys than girls
4. I want babies (C said "no" to 16, but I say "dream big")
5. I am finally friends with my sister
6. I have brothers
7. I am this lucky (and almost grateful about it)
No comments:
Post a Comment