Today has already started out with an unplanned visit to the doctor for antibiotics. Who would have thought that today was just another day, fraught with the mundane duties not featured in sitcoms? So, for once, I am not wrapped up in this being my day and all about me, because I'm more focused on feeling better (which still means that it's all about me).
That said, there was a moment of serenity while driving the flooding, busy interstate highway back to work. I had the flash of desire to grab the husband and go on a road trip. Just leave and sit on the passenger side of the Jeep while he drives us away from this: the boredom, responsibilities, crazy trying, and most certainly the stress. I don't even know where the stress comes from anymore; it's as if it seeps into our pores while we're sleeping to make another extra frantic day. You know.
Since AD got to work on his 50 (32) life goals, so do I. Which means that I'm admitting to being a huge copycat. I'll probably get bogged down in small things, but aren't they just as important?
1 comment:
Copy cat!
Eh, who am I kidding, your's will probably be more inventive anyways.
Post a Comment