I just finished what was supposed to be a short email to AM. Instead it was huge and it only detailed what happened after I talked to her at 2pm yesterday. It didn't seem like that much happened, but let's review:
>I needed to renew my driver's license before my birthday (month and a half away) and I needed and ID with my current address on it in order to get a library card. So, I went and waited an hour in line to get a new license (got 100% on my renewal test too!) and got my picture taken. It was a good day for this because I looked nice from the interview/luncheon thing earlier. Picture doesn't look like me, but it's really close to my sister, B, with long hair. Seriously, she could use it as a fake. If she weren't almost 22.
>This all led me to the library later in the evening, which is the size of our children's wing back home. Very nice and new with lots of windows though. I figure that I will go back until I read all of the books. Walked out with my arms overflowing. I love books.
>Earlier I went to the lunch, sat in a circle, and chatted with all of the staff I would be working with if they offer and I accept the job. Very nice, friendly, funny people. I think it would be a great environment in which to grow and make friends. They told me not to drink the water due to the number of pregnancies. Watch me drink the water. I would be surprised if they don't make me an offer, but I'm still concerned about whether or not they can afford me. I actually told the lady that interviewed me to make me an offer that I couldn't refuse. I know, I know.
>C and I had a TALK. He talked. There is this job thing. It is an exciting opportunity not without risk. He is VERY excited. I'm getting excited. It is scary and exciting all at once. More information to come when everything is a bit more concrete.
That might cover it all, as much as a synopsis can. We're finally headed home this weekend to help out R&AM, so I get to see FAMILY and FRIENDS. Yippee. Since it's Wednesday, that means it's almost Friday, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment