We had a nice weekend. We spent a lot of time with C's boss and a bit of time with N&A. We were out on the boat fishing on Saturday from about 3 to 10:45. The boys caught enough to fry fish up for dinner on Sunday and it was tasty. I started an awesome project on Sunday after accumulating the supplies for half of what I thought they were going to cost. Trying to focus on the project and not other realities that would make me sad.
I am gearing up for my third interview/luncheon with the staff tomorrow. I need to be excited and right now I'm not: it's just another thing on the list of things that need to get done and done well. I'm also trying to focus on this weekend when I get the opportunity to spend time with people I dearly love (family and friends). Maybe I've been so drained because I haven't seen anyone in weeks. It will be nice to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment