Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Easy Decisions

I'm wearing the green long sleeve v-neck shirt that I really like. With the bracelet that AM gave me for Easter last year. And my pink flowered Diesels. I locked my keys in the house this morning and C had to come and unlock the door. For some reason he found it amusing. So I was late to work. And I've been working hard. There have been headaches for the past week. Sharp, stabbing headaches that I don't usually get. Maybe I have a tumor. Or no sense of humor.

We went out to Applebee's last night and it was good. C was well behaved. The server left us alone to enjoy our dinner. And then we visited our stainless steel sink at Home Depot. He's still a beauty. Someday soon, he will come home with us. My head hurts still.

Update: I did not get the job that I interviewed three times for (am I supposed to be feeling dizzy too?). The lady that really liked me called me to tell me that she really liked me and didn't usually call, but she wanted to let me know that they hired someone else. She'd keep my resume on file (don't they always say that?). I thought that was really nice of her to call, especially because I enjoyed her as a person - she's caring and excited about things. For a moment I thought about internalizing the rejection, but I think I'm going to figure that I was a little over-qualified for the position and they couldn't pay me what I asked for. And those things are okay with me. I wanted a definite answer about all of this - I didn't want to have to make a difficult choice, so a big resounding "No" takes care of that. Besides, this way I can go on vacation with C! I might have had to forfeit that with no vacation leave built up at a new position. Head still hurts.

No comments: