I don't even remember what song Vertical Horizon was semi-famous for. They are the next ones up in the remainder of the week - retro style celebration. It's still putting me in a better mood than before. I might listen to the Drive Me Crazy soundtrack next - you know the movie? Starring Melissa Joan Hart and that guy who is on Entourage now? Very good teen flick - complete with a lesson to learn, but I forget what it was. Maybe something about using people?
Anyway, bought the paper for the giant list of lists last night. Felt like a loser/pretender in the fabric aisle, so I'll have to conquer that another time. C was mostly on board with the whole list thing - he suggested that we paint a high gloss patch on the wall, but I said I wanted to keep the lists when I was finished. It's not even that I want to keep them, it's more that I don't want them erased before I'm ready. That's the risk with a chalkboard or dryeraseboard. So I have paper and now I need to figure out how to affix it to the wall without hurting the paint. We just painted that room orange (creamsicle) in December and I love it and in no way want to harm or maim it. Tape, no; sticky tack, no; poster strips; expensive and no. I think I've pulled sheet rock off with all of those. Other suggestions welcome.
I was going to explain to everyone my irrational fear of life-life moving and non-moving things, but I'm thinking about saving that for another day. Let's just say that the Rainforest Cafe is nowhere near my Top 100 Places to Eat. So much so, that upon entering and sitting down, those with me found it my best interest to leave. Thank you for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment