Yesterday worked itself into a weird ebb and flow. There were some dark gray feelings in email-land, some friends that were a little down about circumstance and outlook. I had my moments, and then I let them go and tried to cheer my friends up about their lots. For the first time in awhile, everything going on didn't get me down. I took all of their feelings, tried to be a good friend and make them feel better, and stayed positive myself.
I write over three pages a day in words. More, if you count what I type for the job. Three pages encompasses this blog, and these huge emails I've been sending to assorted friends and family. Virtually book-length emails. If there was only a way I could harness the word power into a plot long enough to settle down and write a book. Nevertheless, I think upon my deathbed they will find that I was prolific.
No comments:
Post a Comment