Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Thinking of Easter

Chipotle was tasty last night and I finally made the wise decision to only eat half. We exchanged the oval toilet seat for the round (it happens a lot) and C installed that. We still need to make a point of walking the dogs every night. Oh, and today I bought a JCrew dress off of eBay! For under s $100 which is unheard of. I hope it fits and looks nice. Speaking of which, I need to mosey over to theknot.com to RSVP for T&K's wedding. It's the next festive affair on the list.

It's only Tuesday, but I'm looking forward to going home for Easter this weekend. Mom cooks a really tasty ham and scalloped potatoes. No Easter egg hunt this year. I told Mom that I just wouldn't be okay with that reminding me of children and babies and everything. Much, much more, but not enough time to write!

No comments: