It's the 5th, but I wish it was the 13th. Even if it is a Friday. I don't want to skip this weekend at all though, just those five pesky days next week when they expect me to work. This weekend is going to be fun. I get to see J, who has been such a source of inspiration, hope, and general wonderfulness, and I haven't actually seen her, or been able to hug her since October. I anticipate great things. I will also be meeting up with AM, E, and R to head out to the in-laws "farm." It's going to be 30 degrees for E's first farm experience, but boy are our dogs going to have a swell time. The weekend culminates without an Easter Egg Hunt (reminds me too much of what I don't have), but with an Easter dinner at Mom's house with ham and scalloped potatoes. Did I already mention that? I will eat bowl a bowl full of scalloped potatoes every day after Easter until they are gone. I really enjoy scalloped potatoes. Mom even figured out that when she started using the lactose-free milk, that the scalloped potatoes came out creamier (true for any gravy).
I can leave here in twelve minutes. I can smell the fresh air. Need to go to the grocery store. Need to buy stamps, wash dishes, wash clothes, pack. Need to be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment