I'm exhausted for no reason. Breathing in seems to take every bit of effort I can muster up. I need to be superhuman when I get home, but if C isn't there and we can't leave early, I will pack a bag and wait. On my bed with my eyes closed, I will wait. I was up this morning because they gave me sugar. Krispy Kreme Donut Holes. Then I crashed. Madly.
I was hoping that they would let us go home early today, but after lunch they seemed to gain a second wind. Where do you buy those? I'm staring at a food item list and I keep seeing "American, sliced." I know they're referring to cheese, and you should know that they are referring to cheese, but do all of the nations out there that hate us know that cheese is what they mean? I sure hope so. Very tired. Expected to work? You've got to be kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment