Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Weekend Lessens Stress Minutely

Here we see another week begin. The weekend was fun and included a country ride in an old Toyota, an afternoon fishing off a friend's boat, and some tasty BBQ. All in all, a good relaxing weekend. Which is excellent, because at first glance, next weekend is going to be hectic meeting so-and-so here at this time, then driving out there, picking up a thingamajig, loading it up and hauling it back to Point A, or F, I have no idea. Whatever are we going to do with the dogs? Perhaps they can ride along?

Still stressing about the thoughts jumping around in my head, but sleep and good food from this weekend really helped. I'm assuming that C set out a box muffin mix because he planned on making it and not so that I would get the hint that I was supposed to make it. I made it anyway, but the bread version instead of muffins. If you're reading through the lines, I'm sure that you can guess that a lot more happened and a lot more is running through my mind, but alas, it is now your turn to feel cold, left out, and in the dark. A big hug to the "anyone" that reads along.

No comments: