I was looking around babyfruit and saw this wonderful site: FutureMe.org. You can send yourself emails from the past (which is now and the future is then). Am I the only one nerdy enough to think that is so cool? I sent myself one in exactly a year titled "I Hope You Are Well." A lot can happen in one year.
I heard from D, my BIL, so I can scratch him off of my hit list (not a hit, as in: to commission an assassin, more like hit: smack the crap out of him the next time I see him). He's well and working hard in Denmark. He's probably a big star with the ladies there, but fortunately he realized that emailing me back was in his best interest. I do love him, and more than that, I miss him. It would be really nice to hang out with him in the upcoming months, but I know he is furthering his education and career and that is important. However, need I remind anyone, until one of those brothers puts a ring on some one's finger, I am the best and the only sister they have. Laugh, that's what they do . . .
Here I sit in all black (dark gray v-neck, bright pink scarf), yet not depressed. That little website at the top got me thinking that I will not be where I am today in one year. Lots of things will be different and I will feel different. I'll have a stainless steel sink, maybe a new job or I will have started that business, and possibly, there's a chance that I might have a baby or be pregnant again. I guess that I need to encourage everything to change then. Better go get started.
PS. M is wonderful, M is great! She lives in FL with her kitten that acts like a dog and her husband that acts like, well, her husband. Don't tell him that I like her better!
No comments:
Post a Comment