Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Chipper April
I'm almost chipper today. Still came into work and still doing the same old job (I may even file away the 3-inch stack of reports on my desk), but it is going smoothly. This is probably because I started the day with a phone call to S. I even made all of my turns and exits, something I'm not apt to do while driving and talking on the cell phone. S is good. Maybe we'll go out to the 'Ville over Easter weekend when I'm back. Another thing that has happened over the past two days is that I have a small plan. I made a calendar of events and it looks like we get to see a lot of friends and go to a few parties, oh, and I have a plan. Besides those pesky five days a week I have to drag myself out of bed and go to work, April is going to be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment