Wednesday, February 21, 2007
The Wordsmith Collects
It is more of an orange day. Not happy, not sad, but I indulged in a guilty pleasure of mine today. I am completely narcissistic when it comes to words. I love to read what I've written. My journals, stories, musings, and emails all remind me of better times and the words I've said or thought. I've been going through the saved emails in an account that I've had since at least 2000. There are emails with prom details, from ex-boyfriends, and a few flirty ones from before C entered my life. They all bring back memories, mostly good ones, and those that aren't fit snugly into the memory category. I've come to the point where I don't want to go back and do it all again - high school or college, I'm okay with everything that happened, but every once in a while it's nice to remember what went on to change my life. I've also collected the emails from sweet people during the pregnancy and after. Those need to be stashed away in the journal I have for the children. It will be nice to read all of the excitement and comfort again someday. And here is a random picture of my babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment