Sunday, February 11, 2007

Grieving Loss

As blogs go, this one is about to turn way too personal. Please consider that your warning. Saturday morning I began bleeding, called my doctor, and followed her instructions. Bleeding became a lot worse around 9pm and C took me into the emergency room. After lots of blood work and examination, it was determined that I was miscarrying. Further diagnosis revealed that I would probably need a small surgery to help nature along. So, after a painless twenty minute surgery this morning around 1:30am, we are no long set to be parents and we will need to try again. We're grieving, but doing very well considering all that has happened. I don't really want to talk about any of it beyond that, however, your prayers are always appreciated as we struggle through this time.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I've been praying that you and Caleb would have peace during this tough time.

Unknown said...

i love you guys

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I don't know what else to say.