Thursday, September 4, 2014

And it's Real

Which could mean so many things. The subcutaneous shots and red syringe bucket make it real for me - just like last time. I get to stop bcps tomorrow though and that's great - if they are the thing that is making me crazy. Because I am crazy and I wish I wasn't, but rational me is a glimpse in the mirror these days. That's really all I have to report. Going to go do some shots now. Nope, not those kind - sadly, I'm better at my kind.

Oh, does anyone know - can I actually give myself a PIO shot? I've got anticipatory anxiety. Sounds like a real thing, huh? I'm concerned about not having the angle or the force needed for the jab into the hip area. I might go watch some videos . . .

1 comment:

waiting and wishing said...

I've never given myself an IM injection. I imagine of all if them, PIO, which I've never taken, would be the most difficult because it's so thick. I know women have done it, but I assume it may not be easy! Good luck!