This would be the place to write the story because it already contains huge portions of the story. But every time I go to begin, for example with I's birth, I feel like the pregnancy has everything to do with it. And it does, but I dare not detail the pregnancy without discussing first the conception, but before that, the infertility trials, which stem from our loss, which came about because we wanted to get pregnant, and that has roots with the story of C and me, the story of AM and me - especially the badness - and C and me developed on the heels of S and me and the reason I got dumped. So much more, you see. It'll be the longest post ever. Or a series that I leave unwritten. Succinctly, baby I is here because of the events and choices that I made and didn't make a very long time ago - adolescence at least. And so it is. Oh, and sheer scientific and medical magic, the generosity and prayers of friends and family, and luck, really, because there are these little striations that are the cumulative events that have transpired to a person and a couple - all the same, all unique and there isn't always a tell of why this happened for this specific person at this instant and this person - they're either lucky or just got screwed.
It's one of those stories. It's mine and I'd like to tell it. Scratch that, it's now mine, C's and I's - because somehow, it turned into an origin story. Which completely explains why it's lengthy.
Sometime I'll fill in the parts you don't know. Maybe you'll follow along, maybe you won't care. I could go forward or I could reveal the punch line first. There's just no telling.
- Posted from my mobile phone
No comments:
Post a Comment