I have no idea how to write this post because I never pictured myself writing it.
I'm pregnant.
No idea if there was a easier or sooner or better way to tell whoever reads this (since I'm still not sure who actually reads this).
And for those of you that are happy for us because you know that this is a long hoped for, fought for, prayed for result of years, but you are sad or upset or disgusted because infertility is at times so damn hard and trapping, I'm going to end this post quickly and write up details, fear, excitement and complaints (yes, this life is wonderful, but not perfect) in another post. Feel free to skip out of self preservation - I know all about that and do not judge.
For a conclusion, I feel like I don't write this enough. Thank you. To the internet, to my friends, to my internet friends, to my stalkers, to all those who hoped or prayed or wished or silently (or not so silently) supported us, thank you. I will continue to need you and I thank you for just existing because I've always known that I've had people in my corner - that I was never alone - and that you'll be a tough crew if someone messes with me. Thank you.
6 comments:
WOOHOO! Can't wait to hear the details! :) Happy for you!
Casie
I was wondering, thanks for letting this stalker know! Been thinking and praying for you and will continue to do so. So happy for you.
Stalker that I am, silently has prayed for you for years now and That will not stop now that you are pregnant! While I am very very happy for you, I know the prayers are needed now as much as before! Virtual HUG! -NV
Dearest Anne,
I am so incredibly happy for you and C. Also I miss you two like whoa.
Love,
Jonas
Anne,
I'm so happy for you guys!! Congrats on the upcoming addition to your wonderful family!!
Your old friend :),
Manda J.
Congrats, Anne! I am so excited for you guys. I know it's been a long road. Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and feeling well!
Post a Comment