Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sock It To Me 2010

At first, they look just yellow, which is awesome because I love yellow.

Then, you see the bright blue superhero lightening bolts. Which are, accordingly, superheroish.

These are part of a sock exchange started by Kym, called Sock It To Me. I think it is because we, as part of this infertility/loss/etc. community spend way too much time in the stirrups at the doctor's office. All the doctor ends up seeing are our socks and vaginas. Really. But there is probably many other reasons for an exchange such as this!
*
I love these socks (who arrived like, two weeks ago and I am totally just now getting around to posting about it). And they were sent to me by the lovely C of My Journey Thru Motherhood - so thank you! She reminded me that I am a superhero while I am going through all of these treatments (IF related and others), and I so appreciate that! And they are from Sock Dreams - the best online store for anything sock/tights/legging/etc. related!
*
I got to shop for socks to give away also, and though I was a little late on the whole shipping thing, they arrived securely at JJ's. How fun! Check in and see the crazy/warm/special socks that everyone else received!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: