I have stopped stretching, of course, as promised. But wouldn't these look great in a size bigger than 0? Omerica organic body jewelry is awesome and expensive. They are also very conscious of their environmental footprint. These woods are amazing and the designs are reaching extensive. They are custom custom custom, as far as wood, design, width, and fit. So sometime when I have $120 laying around on the counter, I'm going to get a gorgeous CZ pair for those formal occasions. You know, the occasions where everyone still doesn't like that you have giant holes in your ears, but they become more accepting when they realize you've stuck a chunk of bling in those giant holes. C'mon, I wouldn't have done this to myself if I actually cared what other people thought.
Anyway, C said no bigger and the stretch (pun intended) from 2s to 0s was even a point of contention with him. Wouldn't it be nice though, to get REALLY BIG fake diamonds? That's right along the lines of me asking everyone I meet with a beautiful tattoo who they went to. I've got about three recommendations in this area now and what will I do with them? Probably nothing, but if I do something, I know where to go to have it done well.We are back from a weekend of driving and seeing friends and parents and puppies and driving the Dodge around and showing it off. Been feeling okay and then not so okay. Been waking up at 5am and not being able to go back to sleep (usually have to go to the bathroom). I'd like to take that as an encouraging sign if it hadn't happened in so many months past that have gone by with no pregnancy. The weird symptom? Pubic bone pain (and if anyone can enlighten me about this - please do) that radiates from the groin down my right leg. It is shocking and electric and causes me to gasp because it is so unexpected. There was one day when it happened about a dozen times, but more recently it has cut back to three or four times daily. I wish it would go away, and when I get the nerve up (if it doesn't go away) I will ask one of our women's health therapist what to do (they treat this in pregnant women all the time - irony: I'm probably not pregnant at all, not even a little bit) or I'll ask the RE (after all, he is an OBGYN) in two and a half weeks. It's not something I want to live with.
In recounting the events of the last two weeks for my parents and then mentioning that we are going on a year-long break, my dad comments,
-Well, you could start saving money.
*(Thinking yeah, for IVF or adoption, but fairly certain that is not what Dad means) For what, Dad?
-College.
*For me? . . . (I already have that handy dandy BA and all but useless MLA)
-For the child.
*Dad, we have to get pregnant and HAVE a baby first and we are not sure how that is going to happen.
-Oh, well, it wouldn't be the first time that someone relaxed and got pregnant.
Normally, I would be ticked off, especially at anyone else, but Dad was comical. Just comical.
You can't force anyone to understand what you are experiencing, and with all that we have been through already, I wouldn't want to force that on anyone. We all have mountains to scale and enormous hurdles to jump, this is mine and I assume that you don't want it, but neither do I want your mountains and hurdles. For those that listen and try to understand, thank you. For those that try their best, but don't really want to understand, I get that. For those that don't even try to understand and still claim friendship with me - we probably aren't that close. It's all okay, I just need friends and family that try. If you can't, we are still friends and we are still family, but do not ask questions of me that you don't want an answer to and knowing what you know, tread lightly and try not to make me feel worse about our situation. It really is the least you can do.
2 comments:
I think a little bling, bling never hurt anyone :) I love you, even though we've never formally met, and would do anything you needed...Thank you so much for talking to me today...I just needed someone to talk me down from the ledge, and I was glad you were there. Thank you!
Guess what? I can comment at leisure again and again--we have solved the internet conundrum at out house...finally!!!! YAY. So very thankful for the time we shared on Saturday. It is always fun to cook with you. Hope the potpie stayed happy in your tummy. Lots and lots of love. M.
Post a Comment