Friday, February 13, 2009

Remembering While Trying Not to Remember

When all you can think is "dead babies can't talk," you shouldn't write a blog post.

When you can't stop crying, you shouldn't write a blog post.

When you miscarried two years ago and you are nowhere closer to having a baby, you suffer a crisis of the heart.

When you figure out how to stop feeling, you think you will be okay.

I miss Baby B that I lost two years ago on Wednesday. I am so sorry that I miscarried. I hated hurting so many beings: a little life expelled, my husband, our parents, and our friends.

And then everything changed and this journey really began.

1 comment:

HaleyMarieOlson said...

Your post about made me want to cry...J and I are coming up on our 1 year anniversary of our MC and it has been weighing heavy on my mind lately as well. If you need to talk, I'm here.

Sending Lots of hugs...
~H