There were shadows (me, C, and G, maybe not in that order):
This is Boris, in the big blue truck. He later jumped out of the window after he begged to get back inside of the truck. He is sort of dumb, but loveable.
This is Bella. C claims she is sawgrass color, which this picture shows well. She also looks surprisingly thin in this picture and managed not to find any barbed wire on which to harm herself out at the orchard this time around. Good girl.
Here is the tractor that C completely rebuilt and repainted for G and his orchard. I know that it is a Ford and C's payment was two cases of beer and two boxes of oatmeal pies. He is a simple man.
This is me. I was quite excited that the new face stuff I have been using for four or five months has really helped clear up my face. I wanted a picture of my clear face without makeup (not that I wear much). Unfortunately, this picture and its mates were taken around the time the sores in my mouth started to heal, but were still causing substantial swelling. Didn't even notice this until I looked over them. Everything is over (allergic reaction-wise) for now and I am fine, but I sure hope nothing like that comes back. For those of you who haven't seen me in a while - here is a face-to-face hello.
Hello!
3 comments:
I think you look beautiful, swelling and all (which I didn't notice at all!) Looks like you guys had an awesome weekend...Spending time with family is the best isn't it!
I second the "you're gorgeous" comment! I am finally, very lately, getting around to a blog update (dating back to Christmas pictures) I know I have a few legitimate excuses for not being prompt...but still I am a bad blogger.
Loving the face to face hello! You look great! it has been so long since I have read your or anyone's blog...time to catch up!
Post a Comment