Through everything, I have to believe that this life is a wonderful thing.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Rocked it Out
I kind of just got back from Florida. I kinda just had a birthday. I kinda just realized (again) how much my husband loves me. It has all been kind of astounding.
Again, I am so incredibly glad to have you back--even if it is just for email and phone calls. I miss you terribly,terrible. One positive about you not being back yet is one part of your b-day present is being obnoxious... SO this gives me a little more time to play with it. Looks like we will get to see each other for sure before I leave for NC. SO that is a good thing. XOXOX. M.
The final part of your magical 25th birthday present arrived this AM!!! So now you can come home or we can come visit whenever. SO very excited. Last night was a hoot. As the photographic evidence records. XOXOX. M.
3 comments:
Again, I am so incredibly glad to have you back--even if it is just for email and phone calls. I miss you terribly,terrible. One positive about you not being back yet is one part of your b-day present is being obnoxious... SO this gives me a little more time to play with it. Looks like we will get to see each other for sure before I leave for NC. SO that is a good thing. XOXOX. M.
The final part of your magical 25th birthday present arrived this AM!!! So now you can come home or we can come visit whenever. SO very excited. Last night was a hoot. As the photographic evidence records. XOXOX. M.
Happy Happy Late Birthday Anne!!! Sounds like you had lots of fun in Florida! Hope this year is a good one for you!
Post a Comment