Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not to Exhaustion. Yet.

I'm assuming that you sometimes have to be okay and content when you've done all you can do on any certain project, task, or towards a goal. I'm just not sure when you figure that out. Not related to that at all, I have a lot of school work to accomplish in the next six weeks. There are two classes (one on comic books, another dealing with world political geography) on top of the full-time, stressful job, and what I hope is a wonderful summer. As I delve further into class material, I think that I'm going to wonder why there is not an infertility/pregnancy graphic novel. So far, I think a graphic novel would be a wonderful medium/format through with to tell the story of women and their reproductive freedom/choices/attempts. Yes, I too have noticed my lusty love affair with the backslash and I will try to keep it more under wraps.

I'm still tired and still busy and am finding myself in love with a posting by Mel entitled Emotionally Busy. I think it is one of the many things I've found that explains part of how I feel sometimes (lots of qualifiers in that sentence - only meaning that I am probably the only one that can pinpoint exactly how I feel). She does mention that each month (failed cycle) is another opportunity for grief and lost hope.

I had something worthwhile to post about, two things that were coherent and structured, but I lost them somewhere in the mid afternoon. I'll be back if I find them. Ooh, I kind of remember one topic - it dealt with sex and I might have to think it through a little more. Loaded subject, sex is.

No comments: