You are doing this with grace--tears and fists included. And I am always thankful to have your friendship. I am so sorry that it is especially hard right now. I apologize for being in such a selfish place in my own head. XOXO. M.
I'm sorry I missed your call the other day. I will call you this weekend because I really miss you! By the way, it's not too much to ask for a little warning on the memorial day get together situation!
2 comments:
You are doing this with grace--tears and fists included. And I am always thankful to have your friendship. I am so sorry that it is especially hard right now. I apologize for being in such a selfish place in my own head. XOXO. M.
I'm sorry I missed your call the other day. I will call you this weekend because I really miss you! By the way, it's not too much to ask for a little warning on the memorial day get together situation!
Post a Comment