I am currently obsessed with yogurt. Just the vanilla kind and only Dannon. I'm somewhat of a yogurt snob. I think it's better than ice cream and it doesn't hurt my stomach nearly as much.
I was feeling blah. Still am to a certain extent. Glad that I finished the book that I bawled through (a little light reading anyone?). Hoping the hot flashes are about over. Wondering at the dizziness that came on me today. It's the only side effect actually listed on the prescription for the magic pills and this is the first time it has happened. I feel like we are just going through the motions this cycle. Pretty sure it's not going to work, but having to prove that to someone, I guess. It's all just kind of blah.
C mentioned after the stretch up to 2s that he would like me to stop gauging my ears. I didn't promise not to, and I didn't really agree, but I probably somehow indicated that I would respect him in this matter. And I do. It's just that when I started, I intended to get to 0s. Not 00s, or any increment of inches, just 0s. So I bought some earrings to stretch to 0s and talked to C last night. Explained to him that I wanted to meet my goal and I didn't want to go any bigger. That stopping now would disappoint me and be like reading a book and giving it away before reading the last chapter. I even told him that after I stretched to 0s, if he hated them, I would go back to 2s. He agreed, but wasn't happy about it. Before, and I'm not sure how far before, I would have just done it and not talked to C. I would rationalize that it is my body and I can do with it whatever I please. Now, there is this man that loves me so much and cares about what I do to my body and I want him to respect me, so I respect his opinion. I guess that's how it's going to work now. What a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment