Friday, November 9, 2007

First Next Last Days

Today is:
a. the last day of this Wonderful Thing
b. the first day I've seen the sun
c. my grandmother's birthday
d. my last day of work at this particular job

I'm not sure when my grandma's birthday is, but I know it's on my calendar. I have eyes and have been alive for almost a quarter of a century, so I have previously seen the sun. And I like blogging way too much to give it up. Which leaves: d. What did I get myself into?

Talked to friendly J last night and am reminded how sweet she is. Hoping that her life goes according to what she wants and works for. I'm tired and my stomach hurts. Should not have left artichoke feta lemon fritters in the Jeep overnight. Bad idea (no, I didn't eat them - I smelled them this morning). Oh, and I received a text picture from miss A and am so very upset. It's obvious: she can knit and I cannot. I take everything back - NONE of you are getting scarves for Christmas, instead, I will be doling out the yarn I cannot knit, the patterns I cannot sew, and the cookbooks I have that suck. Merry Christmas. {I might be in a bit of a mood today.} {Maybe.}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a threat? Seriously, I think maybe your low blood-sugar was talking. Whenever you have time again, you might like this.

http://whatyouthinkitis.blogspot.com/

annaO said...

don't give up everything just because i'm better at ONE thing than you. i've had more practice too. granted it was when i was like 9. but still. you can do it! if it makes you feel any better the scarf i'm trying to make for my grandma just looks like a ball of fuzz.