Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Not Much Drama

I enjoy looking out the sliver of window available to me. There is almost an atrium between these two buildings and the foliage is so green and, at the moment because of the rain, shiny. I can see a tall tree in the middle with ivy up the side. Sometimes we see the squirrels build their nests and Chip (the chipmunk) comes out to gather winter provisions. It's not a bad view from the office window.

So is this life really about perspective? Last night was a lazy night and I mostly read my book for class (The Memory Keeper's Daughter) and watched whatever was on. C spent most of the evening in the back room (brilliant idea letting him install a tv right above the computer monitor on his desk). I wasn't at all offended because I had things to do, i.e. homework. And I was super lazy and made us mac&cheese for an early dinner.

Brain's been kind of fuzzy lately and maybe that's a good thing. It could mean that I'm letting go of the things I can't control. Or that I'm finding a less stressful version of my life. Possibly, I have an inoperable brain tumor resting on some significant portion of my brain. Or this is what happens when I don't take all of my supplements and vitamins for two days. I have definitely had more headaches (brain tumor again?). Either way, it seems there is less to write about when I'm not in the throes of my inner monologue's drama.

1 comment:

The O's said...

I'm sure that it's probably the brain tumor, b/c that would be the most logical explanation :). I'm very glad to see that things are starting to calm down for you. I wish you only the best b/c that is what you deserve. Love you and am looking forward to catching up in person sometime instead of through blog's :)