Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Future Adornment

I've been drooling over earrings all day (really, all day). These are my favorite. Custom wood concave plugs from www.omericaorganic.com. It's not such shock that I enjoy all of this ear gauging when you consider the amount of control it gives me. I may not be able to plan a pregnancy, but I can stretch my ears as I see fit. I can cause more pain or let it be a minimal pain process. I choose what earrings I buy and wear. I can let them close up or I can make them bigger.
I can adorn myself with beautiful things.

2 comments:

annaO said...

those are huge and a little scary

The O's said...

May sound strange, but I love these. I dont like the plugs that you can see thru, that kinda freaks me out but the solid ones are very cool!! You need to post pics of your ears so we can keep up :)