Proof that how you spend your time affects everything:
C: So it will be about $130 to get Boris fixed.
A: Oh, did you call the vet today?
C: I was interested, so I called a few days ago.
A: You've given up on studding him out?
C: Well, they would pay us in puppies and we don't need puppies.
A: He's not really that badly behaved, should we wait awhile? I mean, is this his most fertile time or does he become more or less fertile with age?
C: (gives A a very puzzled look while cocking his head much like Boris) I think he's always able to . . .
A: If I'm concerned about the quality of our dog's sperm, I've been spending too much time reading infertility blogs, huh?
C: Yeah, I think so.
1 comment:
Hey, if being concerned with the quality of one's sperm is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Post a Comment