Would love to be upbeat for this post. Love to, really. But it is not meant to be. Yesterday was spent at home, the doctor's office, the pharmacy, and back home. When you call to tell me that the antibiotics you prescribed will clear up the infection, I believe you and take them all knowing that I will be cured. I don't expect to be woken up in pain at 5am from infection-back-with-a-vengeance. So bad that I can barely move and I whimper as I, well, you know. It sucks. And it's draining to call the doctor all over again and wait for them to call back and go in there and get a little hysterical and have them tell you that's all they can do (and wonder if this round of antibiotics will make damned infection actually go away) and you need to see another doctor. I am so very tired, partly because this infection is exhausting and partly from the meds. I slept most of yesterday and all of last night and I'm still tired. What do you call the side effect that makes your eyes feel like they've been hammered into their sockets? I have that one. At this point, fatigue is just laughable. I desperately need to be better before we fly out of state - you know? Or this could very well come to a head at an ER on the west coast. What is so very sad is that I am not exaggerating. I wish I was.
That is how I'm doing. In case you wanted to know. I'm going to close my eyes for
1 comment:
That sucks bash - but on the plus side. Look at the kewt puppies
Post a Comment