Don't you just love that I think reading other blogs constitutes "research?" I just caught that on one of my other posts. Wearing a green shirt today and that means green text. I arrived to two emails this morning from people I love: AM and big E (as in, not AM's son, but I do have a hoodie that says I'm big E's mom, anyway). Sending healing fairies to AM's house to help with little E's ickyness. Will attach the sewing fairies that were helping me last night. I worked on my dress and I only have some finishing and attaching left to do - haven't made a huge mistake yet (I think) and I figured out how to gather.
Big E sent me a large, all-encompassing email. It's what you get when you leave the idyllic summer evenings from high school behind. We used to spend a lot of time in my backyard jumping on the trampoline and when it got dark, we'd just lay there and talk. We had such a volatile relationship in high school; best of friends one minute and angry as hornets the next. I'm glad that everything worked out. I'm also thankful that his wife is so great (and she likes me) and that C is okay with him. It makes things much easier. It's a long day, more later, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment