Monday, April 23, 2007

Wedding & Babies

Amid my worries of pushing C too hard with all of this baby stuff, it is nice to find out that in his own way, he wants a baby just as much as I do. I think we both have a problem seeing how pregnancy leads to a baby due to previous circumstances, but if we can stick it out, everything should work out fine. This weekend, at the wedding, we were around so many babies and children, and C walked the bride's pregnant sister down the aisle. I got to spend a lot of time with little E (who still thinks he likes me) and AM. They are such a fun pair and a wonderful example of how motherhood changes a person for the better. We had fun hanging out with J&N, the other groomsman and his lovely wife (our husbands were the other two groomsmen + the bride's brother). All in all, it was a wonderful weekend and I love that C kept saying how much fun he had.

N&A are MARRIED! The wedding was, of course, beautiful, as was A. I think they had a wonderful time and so many of their friends and family came out to wish them well! C's brother even flew in from Chicago to come to the wedding and he was a lot of fun to hang out with! The boys got up at the reception and sang two songs to N&A. I don't remember the first one, but the second one was "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone." Toasts went well and the dancing was fun. I had the best time watching A walk down the aisle, hanging out with AM, N, J, and little E, and watching C have so much fun. Too bad he came away from it all with a cold and is staying home from work today. Poor baby.

No comments: