Thursday, March 29, 2007

Events

I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I get to attend A's bridal shower Saturday afternoon and then N&A's party Saturday evening. They are really good friends to have because both of them are so sweet and giving. It's really exciting to think that they're getting married in two and a half weeks. C is in the wedding party, so we get to head to western Kansas early and hang out with all of the special people.

I'm going to start dress shopping this weekend, both for N&A's wedding and T&K's coming up in May. I wonder if there is an Anthropologie in this area. Life's going okay. Every winter I tend to forget that when spring and summer roll around, that C's work schedule almost doubles. The weather is so nice and there is only that window to accomplish a lot of projects, so he leaves at about 7am and comes home at dark. I don't know if this company might be different and actually enforce a 5 or 6pm quitting time. It's okay with me as long as he doesn't get too stressed out or exhausted - besides, the paychecks go up substantially and that's always nice. We discussed some of the improvements we can do to the house last night. I think something needs to start happening this summer. Just a little bit at a time.

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I just rediscovered your blog's web address! My hard drive went bye-bye a couple of weeks ago, and I lost all my bookmarks! :( But I found the e-mail you sent me with the link to your blog, so everything's gravy now!