
Born Friday, May 25th at 135pm. He weighed 4lbs, 6oz and measured 17in long. Baby I squawked soon after birth and his dad watched most of the caesarean delivery. Mom (me!) did not enjoy the pain of the surgery, but has had a smooth recovery. Baby I was taken to the NICU because of birth weight and prematurity and is probably the most healthy baby there.
Currently, we are about six days from then and Baby I is still in the NICU and hoping to be discharged early next week. I plan on writing a birth story soon and will include the sequence of events that brought us to this point.
They matter, but they don't, because we are the parents we've tried for a long time to become. We are Baby I's loving parents. Finally.
- Posted from my mobile phone
2 comments:
Yay! So happy for you! I know he is perfect! I hope to see picures of the little bug soon! :) Congrats!
Manda J
YAY!!! YAY!!! when I feel blue, I think about your little man, and I smile, EVERY time. He already brings joy everywhere!
Post a Comment