How do you grieve something that was never more than a hope, wish, or dream? What if a theoretical loss feels incredibly visceral?
How do I get through this next part and forgive and build a completely different life? Yes, how do I forgive?
What is it like to be childless? Can I fool myself into thinking that it is what I truly want? Where do I go from here? How do I do this next part?
What the hell just happened? How did I find myself here? How did I get all raw and defensive again? Why is never such a final-sounding word?
- Posted from my mobile phone
2 comments:
Oh Anne...
I just feel the pain in your words. I wish there was more I could do...
Thinking of you.
We don't have to talk. You know I am thinking of you. My heart is broken for you right now. With time, you will find your footing again. I am sorry.
Post a Comment