I gave in to the evil social networking genius of facebook. I missed seeing my friends' faces in smiling (sometimes drunk) pictures and catching up with their lives. So I created another account because the first one is probably floating around in the dark space where all of that information goes. What really melted my ice hard frozen reservations, was that two people noted they were friends because of me. And there was no "me" represented. That's why I'm now a facebook loser. However, this loser has plans with two or three lost friends in the upcoming months, so with my social calendar blowing up like that, maybe I won't have time to be a facebook loser.
I'm a little cheered up. Mostly through virtual love on the aforementioned FB, and that AM and Mom called last night to chat. I'm doing my vitamin/antibiotic/probiotic regimen and feeling okay. I cooked an actual meal on Tuesday evening (chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes) and am looking into making some sort of stuffed peppers - recipes welcome. I've been more awake than usual for the last few evenings and I've even picked out a primary care doc that did her fellowship in obstetrics, so everything is golden. We're headed home to C's parents this weekend (he loaded up the derby crap and is scrapping the car!) for relaxation and fun in the sun near the creek. I hear that AM and little E are coming out to swim with me! Oh, and I bought this and something this beautiful always helps . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment