How are you feeling today? Better, but very tired and my eyes hurt.
What is always present in the back of your mind? That my due date, September 1, is fast approaching.
What is present at the front of your mind? Bossman J's situation and whether everything is eventually going to be okay.
What are you looking forward to? The part for my Jeep came last night and C's going to put it in tonight!
How can you change the world? I haven't quite figured that out yet, but I know that I can change the world by leaving my children in it.
What do you want to do right now more than anything? Sleep face down on my bed. Close number two: have a baby.
Do you wait for things to happen to you, or do you create your own madness? I've spent a lot of time waiting lately and I'm about ready (as soon as I shake this fatigue) to create some brilliant madness. In blindingly red shades - almost whorish in its decadence.
What have you been reading? I'm reading a book called The Other Side of Marriage, where, of course, the only married sister is hopelessly diagnosed with unexplained fertility. I might skip to the back to find out if she ends up with a baby. On the internet, I'm looking for more information on thyroid issues and how they relate to pregnancy and miscarriage.
Why do doctors make you so nervous? Because I've had experience with them not believing the severity of my pain. All the labs and tests always come back clean. Each new doctor is another one I have to convince. My worries and concerns are seen as irrational. When I go through a good spell, even I doubt the pain I was in previously.
Why are you gauging your ears? Because I like the way it can look - all tough, beautiful, and feminine all at once. A little pleasure and a little pain. Great earrings though.

Are you comfortable with your body? Seeing as how I'm not super healthy right now, no. Mostly I'm comfortable with my body shape, but as a girl in this society, it's difficult to be happy with yourself when everything is shouting at you that you need to look like this or that. I want to feel and be perceived as healthy.
What really bugs you? Bad drivers that endanger my life and the life of my husband everyday.
If given one opportunity to change something, what would it be? I think that we can't even realize the impact if every child born was given one loving, protective, providing parent. There probably are much more important things I could change, but this is one that would have benefits that I can't wrap my mind around and I like that.
Who do you love? C, Bella, sometimes Boris, sister B, parents, C's parents, brothas J+D, AM&R+E, N&A, E&R, M&S, MT S, and many many more.
What have you been listening to? A little Counting Crows and Guster. Two Points for Honesty is a love of mine. Still can't find my DVD of Life as A House - featuring Guster's Rainy Days.
What have you been watching? Absolute crap as I lay on the couch.
If you had to go in the witness protection program, who would you take with you? Definitely C and if they would let me, Bella. She and Boris always have a home out at the in-laws though.
Hungry? Not at all. I lost my appetite over a month ago.
What for? I could eat ('cause I like the texture) a fruit/oatmeal parfait from Whole Foods - good god they're good.
What should you be doing right now? Working on menus - sorting and typing.
Favorite visual image? The orange library as a nursery with baby in the crib playing with her/his feet. Bella laying in front of the crib guarding baby.
Are you aware that your answers are admissible in a court of law? No, they aren't because I am not coherent enough to be answering any questions. I am not tired, I am exhausted and I refuse to answer any more of your questions without someone present who will protect my best interests.
1 comment:
Gauging your ears is one of those things that I'm not personally into for me, but I think they look cool on other people. You should post some pics so I can see how its going!
Post a Comment